NBC News (including The TODAY Show, MSNBC, NBC Nightly News and CNBC) is pleased to offer closed captioning across a wide variety of its programming that it makes available on television and online. If viewing TODAY content online via the website or the app on a mobile device, content with closed captioning will have a "CC" icon in the player controls. Just tap to enable or disable.
To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning on TODAY content viewed on television or online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-787-6228.
* * * * * *
Please detail your issue or concern by providing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Your preferred method of contact (phone or email)
- The name of the program with the captioning issue
- A brief description of the captioning issue, including the date and time you experienced the problem
- If you are watching on television, please provide the name of your pay TV provider
- If you are watching online, please identify the device and brand (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone) and software version you are using
If you wish to submit a written complaint, please send it to:
Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Ave., NW Suite 700
Washington, DC 20001-2030