Press launch articles from Accesswire. The AP information team was not involved in its creation.
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / October 15, 2020 / eCampusOntario invites you to their once-a-year Know-how + Education and learning Seminar + Showcase (TESS) 2020, becoming held just about from Oct 20-22.
With a topic of “humanizing understanding,” this occasion answers issues about how know-how, interactivity, and empathy can be applied to humanize on line studying encounters for the postsecondary sector, a little something more vital than at any time in mild of COVID-19.
Anticipate to see presentations from employees and college throughout Ontario’s faculties and universities detailing their have experiences, as perfectly as conversations with field leaders, this kind of as College of British Columbia President & Vice Chancellor Santa J. Ono, coach and cultural transformation specialist, Dr. Ivan Joseph, author, college member and #HumanizeOL advocate, Michelle Pacansky-Brock, eCampusOntario CEO Dr. Robert Luke, and far more.
- Dr. Santa J. Ono, President & Vice Chancellor, College of British Columbia
- Amira Dhalla, Electronic rights, Education, Privateness, and Equity Advocate
- Dr. Ivan Joseph, VP Pupil Affairs, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Mary Burgess, Government Director, BCcampus
- Dr. Robert Luke, Chief Executive Officer, eCampusOntario
- Dr. Michelle Pacansky-Brock, Chief in the #HumanizeOL motion, author of Ideal Tactics for Educating with Emerging Technologies, Faculty, Foothill DeAnza Neighborhood College or university District
What: Technological innovation + Education and learning Seminar + Showcase (TESS) 2020
When: October 20-22, 2020
The place: Occasion will be held online. Stop by: https://tess.ecampusontario.ca/
Media Contact: Lana Hall:
Launched in 2015, eCampusOntario is funded by the provincial government to market innovation in electronic understanding for postsecondary education in Ontario on behalf of Ontario’s publicly-assisted colleges and universities.
Look at supply edition on accesswire.com: